sâmbătă, noiembrie 17

self-help from someone else

It's true! i know u can't believe it, but it's true. i can improve myself. i don't mean that i actually can, but there is room for improvement. and it's possible that the only way to do it is to compromise and express my feelings in the raw shape in which they're born in my mind. in my mind... in my mind.... and i say "compromise" because my raw thoughts would hurt a lot of people... they would make some people cry, they would make some of them laugh, and some of them go "hmm"... especially john tickle.... but it would certainly make some of them beat the shit out of me and we wouldn't want to ruin me pretty face now, would we?

so what should i do? should i say or should I draw?... should i jpeg or should i raw?...

this article is based on andrei (not me), a guy, a true story, a stig, an esteemed collegue of a true artist.. and this guy, story, stig says... u could be better: don't use the english in your stories, just spice them up with it....

mmm... considering this as the first step in improving myself i would have to say no... i love writting in english, because
a: i am no patapievici with romanian words
b: if u're no patapievici with words, my writting in romanian would sound like rudarel singing led zeppelin...

deci, in concluzie, i prefer writting in english and spice it up with romanian and i prefer to stay at this level, sounding like a semidoct... a snob above the average... a noblesse oblige lookalike... a masculine lolita pille...

andrei did give me a push to start improving myself, so the next thing i'm gonna do is beeing more honest to me, to you, to all my closest friends... but not to the world... because as we've learned in a previous post, sharing your feelings with the world is a faux pas... but beeing dead honest in a more restricted environment can be refreshing...

and on this bombshell, it's time to end... (did it make more sense now?)

Niciun comentariu: